Insurance Services Team Leader / Motor Claims Team Leader
Job Title: Insurance Services Team Leader / Motor Claims Team Leader
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: FTE £22,000 to £30,000 DOE + performance related bonus of up to 20% of salary
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Are you an experienced team leader looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience in the motor insurance industry?
Do you want to join a growing organisation who will invest in your career development?
If so the company has a fantastic opportunity in their Insurance Services Department!
They are the UK's leading independent provider of fleet and insurer incident management and specialist vehicle recovery services. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking an ambitious and experienced team leader, to help drive a team of handlers to success.
The Insurance Services department is responsible for providing the very highest standards of customer service, ensuring that each customer motor incident is handled in a speedy and professional manner, according to the specific requirements of the Insurer and Broker.
As an Insurance Services Team Leader you will be required to lead and manage a team of claims handlers, to ensure they provide the very highest standards of customer service and handle each incident in a speedy and professional manner. You will also be responsible for maintaining a strong focus on operational targets, performance improvement and driving the team to success.
To be successful, you'll need to be a proven people manager with strong communication and leading skills.
You will also demonstrate;
- A strong work ethic and can thrive in a busy environment.
- An engaging personality with excellent communication and proven people management skills.
- An ability to excel in getting the best out of your team members, through strong hands-on coaching and performance management.
- Highly customer and delivery focused, you will thrive on working in a target driven environment where performance improvements and innovation are constantly being pursued.
- A well-developed sense of financial awareness, you are someone who can see the bigger picture and work closely with peers and line managers to ensure delivery against SLA's and targets
What's in it for you?
Supporting you to be the best you can, they will prepare you for success right from the start. When you join them, you will enjoy a structured training programme and during your first 12 months, they will continue to develop you in your role through on-going coaching and support so that you have a really great first year. Your development does not stop there however as you will go on to learn and build further skills and, as you progress, your salary will too.
You'll enjoy some fantastic benefits as well, for instance:
- Competitive salary+ various bonus schemes earning up to 20% of salary, paid quarterly
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free car parking / shuttle bus for staff travelling on public transport
- New offices with fantastic modern break out areas, onsite canteen, kitchen facilities, TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of the cycle to work scheme.
- Free eye tests and a variety of discounts with local businesses.
The company is one of the largest fleet and accident management specialists in the UK. To apply now click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Insurance Claims Handler, Claim Handler, Customer Claims Executive, Motor Insurance Team Leader, Claims Account Manager, Senior Claims Handler, Claims Handling Manager, Claims Customer Service, Insurance Claims, Moto Insurance Claims Handler, Motor Claims Handler, Personal Injury Claims Handler, Case Handler, Customer Claims Handler, Claims Technician, Claims Advisor will also be considered for this role.