SEO and Content Executive
SEO and Content Executive
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Calling all SEO gurus!
Are you an SEO and Content Executive looking to take your next step? Do you feel like you need a fresh new challenge within a fun, vibrant and exciting environment? If so, we want to hear from you.
With a global network spanning Europe, the US and China, Domu Brands is a growing eCommerce company. Our mission is to provide the highest quality products at competitive prices and an outstanding service to every customer.
We are looking for a SEO and Content Executive to join our marketing team and drive the performance of our home, kitchen and beauty brands.
- Salary of £25,000 - £27,000 DOE
- Fantastic offices
- Central Manchester location
Our workplace is a breath-taking space in which to advance your career. Created on the sixth floor of one of Manchester’s old (but now refurbished) mills, we have made an open plan space complete with mezzanine balcony, break-out area and decorated in bright, bold colours which enhance the airy feel.
You’ll join an exciting, fast-moving environment where you will be encouraged and enabled to grow personally and professionally. Our workforce is diverse, multi-skilled and exceptionally talented, as you would expect from a modern, city centre operation.
What’s more, you will find yourself close to great transport links and all the best that Manchester has to offer, including a considerable array of restaurant and bars, as well as world-class shopping.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Execute the search programme; working to support the marketing and ecommerce teams on search and conversion strategies
- Identify, plan and execute keyword strategies, developing best practice marketing campaigns that drive traffic and revenue
- Analyse search queries and website traffic, identifying opportunities for content and link building
- Find and develop link building and outreach opportunities to maximise brand awareness and SEO performance
- Manage and maximise the SEO budget and ensure a positive ROI, including hitting relevant KPIs and SEO targets
- Brief, co-ordinate, and manage the creation of SEO specific content utilising our in-house content specialists
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of our competitors
- Copy/edit content for style, consistency and SEO quality
- Define and deliver the outreach programme, supported by PR and Social teams
- Liaise with 3rd parties for technical SEO improvement and compliance
To be considered, you will need to have:
- 3+ years’ experience working in SEO (ideally in an agency)
- A proven track record for improving SEO keyword rankings
- Significant experience with Google Analytics and SEO tools (ahrefs, searchmetrics, awrcloud)
- An excellent understanding of short and long-tail content
- Excellent writing skills, with a flair for creativity and attention to detail
- Experience in planning, developing and executing short and long-term content marketing strategies and SEO campaigns
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships that increase SEO visibility
In addition we are also looking for the soft skills below:
- Fantastic teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Strong desire for continuous learning and self-improvement
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to prioritise and delegate wherever necessary
- Good IT skills (especially Excel)
Other job titles you may have held could include SEO Executive, SEO Account Manager, Search Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive or Digital Marketing Executive.
We are also interested in hearing from you if you’ve ever worked as a PPC Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Junior Digital Marketing Manager or SEO Campaign Executive.
Webrecruit and Domu Brands are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a talented and proactive SEO and Content Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.