Resident Liaison Officer / Residential Engagement
Job Title: Resident Liaison Officer - Hammersmith and Fulham
Location: Hammersmith and Fulham
Salary: Circa £12 per hour plus travel expenses
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract 6 months to start July 2019, 40 hour week
The company is a successful, privately owned, independent lift business with a dedicated team of directors, managers and employees who are all focused on one objective of having the most satisfied customers in their sector.
To manage the company's relationships with its client and residents, both tenants and leaseholders, in the delivery of the lift refurbishment programme on the Springvale Estate (W14). You'll ensure that the works are delivered efficiently and residents are empowered through effective communication, and consultation. You'll also make certain resident satisfaction is maximised, overseeing and advising sub-contractors and the client in respect of all matters relating to resident consultation and involvement. You'll be responsible for the strict maintenance of the Resident incident / Survey Log with resolution entries.
- To work with all the appropriate members of the project team, including project managers, designers, contractors and in particular residents and client representatives to ensure resident satisfaction.
- To work with residents to ensure they are assisted to facilitate the swift and efficient carrying out of high quality building work. Some of these issues are likely to be complex requiring a high degree of tact persuasion
- To devise an appropriate and effective communication and consultation package for residents and other stake holders using a range of methods.
- To prepare letters, flyers, spreadsheets and date, generally in order to communicate information in a clear and concise manner to the client, contractors and consultants.
- To ensure that the views and special needs of ethnic minority, disabled, elderly and women residents are represented both in the consultation process and the way the project is delivered.
- To work closely with technical staff ensuring the quality of works meets resident satisfaction.
- To be the first port of call for residents who are experiencing difficulties with the implementation of planned maintenance works.
Planning and organising:
- Have an understanding of the works, programme and scope of works.
- Carry out pre-visit meetings with residents.
- To arrange public meetings and to effectively present the company's proposals at them.
- To ensure that the needs of the residents are fully addressed
- Carry out the process of surveying resident satisfaction on the refurbishment project and analyse the responses so that the delivery process and be improved.
Flexibility / Adaptability:
- Re-organise planned activities to cater for unforeseen events.
- Undertake other duties at the direction of the Snr Project Manager and Managing Director and perform other tasks necessary to achieve overall objectives of the company.
- Provide residents with reports and feedback regarding ongoing works, responses and proposed solutions.
- Ensure the company is at the leading edge of customer service by maintaining excellent standards of customer care, displaying professionalism, sensitivity and discretion at all times
- Maintain healthy relationships with all stakeholders and residents
- Assist the client and residents with enquiries.
Initiative / Assertiveness:
- Display the ability to problem solve and propose timely and cost effective solutions.
- Maintain accurate company processes in order to provide Customer Service excellence
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to ISO 9001 and OHSAS18001 management system
Please be aware; due to the time scales of the project and the role, the company will not be providing any relocation packages or sponsorship for this role. Therefore you must reside within a reasonable distance of their site in Hammersmith and Fulham and must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Resident Liaison Officer, Client Services Administrator, Customer Service Assistant, Project Assistant, Client Relationship Manager, Project Support Assistant, Construction Project Assistant, Residential Engagement Executive, Customer Service Officer, Technical Officer, Construction Project Resident Engagement, Events Assistant, General Manager, Office Manager, Construction Planning Assistant will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Resident Liaison Officer / Residential Engagement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly