Up to £18 ph.
We are currently building an additional team of brilliant, skilled and experienced CNC engineers for a new project in a fast- make precision
engineering environment involving complex and critical components for aerospace, nuclear, oil and gas.
If you can read technical drawings, plan machining operations and are able to program and set machinery accordingly we would like to hear from you!
Ideally you will have experience using Haas Controls, but good working experience & knowledge of Fanuc / ISO controls is a must. Knowledge of
speeds/feeds and other milling cutting data is essential, as is the ability to edit/ write programs as required and experience of vertical machining. Haas
UMC-750 5 Axis knowledge/experience is desirable.
Other benefits include:
• Flexible hours depending on individual circumstance
• Potential for premium shift payments
• Pension Scheme
• Performance Related Pay
• Refer a friend scheme £500 scheme for employees
• Health Cash Plan
• Regular Subsidised social events
• On Site Parking
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Employee welfare sessions
• Well structured and friendly work environment
If it’s time for you to make a difference in your career, please click apply to send CV.