Project Quantity Surveyor
An exciting opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor at a rapidly expanding Contractor based in South London has arisen for upcoming projects.
They are seeking a Senior Surveyor with competent MCN Experience.
Quantity Surveyor Role
A General Contractor background is essential. Experience in Commercial/Residential/New Build/Civils is Preferred.
We are looking for someone with a strong background General Building.
- Experience gained in Procurement/Measurement
- BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying or equivalen
- 3-5 years' minimum in the construction industry
- Procurement and management of subcontractors, including; tendering, tender analysis, order preparation, pre-start meetings, monthly valuations and final account agreement
- Preparation and monitoring of project CVR
- Design and Build experience non-essential (JCT contracts)
Contract length - 12 months
Contract rate - DOE
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please give me a call.
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Quantity Surveyor that is looking to progress their career.
X4 Construction is a specialist recruitment business for the Construction sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 15 countries across Europe and the US.