On-site Senior Recruitment Business Partner
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an On-site Senior Recruitment Business Partner who will based on our client's site. The client is large global technology organization. You will contribute towards the successful operationalisation of a new RPO programme in order to deliver against key performance criteria. This role sits in the Management Consulting function of the company.
- To work with the client to create, document and execute a recruitment strategy which meets the current and ongoing needs of the assigned client.
- To create and maintain strong strategic and operational relationships with within the client at all levels.
- To take ultimate responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of all agreed recruitment solutions within the assigned client.
- To liaise with the key Pontoon functions supporting the delivery process including the shared service centre and other partners. To liaise with key client stakeholders per assigned sector as part of a cohesive overall recruitment service.
Key responsibilities of the Recruitment Business Partner will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To provide a high touch service to the client being subject matter experts within a chosen sector, anticipating future requirements, understanding business needs, assisting the client through peaks and troughs.
- To proactively drive strategic relationships with all business influencers eg, Senior Business Managers and HR.
- Provide a visible face-to-face service that takes ownership of the end-to-end service delivery builds relationships and is a single point of contact.
- Drive service delivery in-line with the strategic recruitment goals of the client, with particular focus on ensuring internal mobility charter and targets are met.
- Work with HR/ Procurement community to monitor recruitment spend against budget and forecast future demand
- Create hiring strategies on a campaign or per assignment basis, including the provision of guidance on flexible versus permanent recruitment process, channels to market, compensation, candidate availability and hiring timescales.
- Provide best practice recommendations and costs on attraction strategies, linking in the partner services if relevant to execute external campaigns.
- Resolve issues and provide solutions.
- Take responsibility for the results of the customer satisfaction within assigned client business unit, putting agreed action plans in place where necessary, in conjunction with the shared service resource teams.
- Re-training and education of Hiring Managers on all processes including use of relevant IT systems
- Work with the Delivery team to ensure a good quality pipeline is provided to the client.
- Create, manage and maintain the key client contacts at hiring level to ensure regular communication with all key departments.
- Act as point of referral within your sector for escalation of client issues.
- Liaising with the recruitment team ensuring a holistic view of resource options is offered to the client
- Create, document and execute a recruitment strategy for the assigned client business unit
- Meet cost saving targets for the assigned client business unit.
- Meeting personal targets for the appropriate sourcing mix (low cost routes to market versus 3rd party agency).
- Management/sign off of advertising spend within assigned client business unit.
- Where appropriate, qualify job roles or service requirements, including timescales, interview block bookings, expectations and costs with the client (primarily for senior level hires or volume/project campaigns)
- To work with the on-site team/shared service centre, taking responsibility for the effective delivery of internal and external hiring and dealing with the end-to-end process - vacancy approval through to offer and on-boarding.
- Ensure the delivery team are regularly updated.
- Assist and support the Programme Manager or Head of Client Services to identify and drive new service opportunities across all service lines (e.g. consultancy offerings & international services). Constantly recognise and action opportunities for improving profitability and service on accounts in line with company goals.
- Management and delivery on agreed continuous improvement projects both internally and in partnership with client.
- Drive fulfillment, quality of service, cost of delivery and compliance by providing and monitoring SLA's or KPI's on all aspects of the service.
- Ensure regular service/performance reviews are performed.
- Carry out other reasonable duties as required by the Head of Client Services or Programme Manager.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Detailed knowledge of the staffing sector with significant experience working in a recruitment role.
- Basic knowledge of contract/ permanent recruitment processes and employment law.
- Experience of working within IT sector.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Direct hiring project experience.
- Experience of creating and maintaining strategic client relationships.
- Knowledge of eRecuitment systems and processes.
- Ability to work with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Proven track record of leading remote, onsite complex recruitment businesses, delivering core as well as innovative offerings to clients.
- Numerate and detail-conscious.
- Strong influencing skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of self-motivation - able to respond well to pressure, tight deadlines and flexible hours in order to achieve agreed objectives
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- EEO is the Law
- OFCCP - EEO is the Law
- Affirmative Action Statement