Mechanical Design Engineer
CPS Group have partnered with Arjo, a globally minded company with a Swedish heritage, where a thriving international environment is driven by Swedish leadership culture. As a company that puts people at the heart of everything they do, Arjo employees are partners in their mission to improve lives.
Arjo's work is based on genuine care and well-being of people. They are a market-leading supplier of medical devices and solutions for patients with reduced mobility and age-related diseases serving the needs of acute care patients, long-term residents, caregivers and care providers in more than 60 countries. With almost 6,000 employees worldwide and growing, they offer exciting opportunities to develop in a dynamic and international environment with a strong purpose-driven culture.
Position: Mechanical Design Engineer
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be part of a team tasked with creating cutting edge products. Your role will include NPD and value adding to existing products.
The ideal candidate:
* 4 or more years' experience in a product design environment.
* Strong CAD user, preferably NX or Ideas or equivalent experience in Solidworks/Solidedge etc.
* Experience with Injection moulds, plastic forming, metal assemblies, materials joining etc is essential.
* Familiar with Mouldflow CAD tools.
* Experience in designing soft sheet plastic material assemblies including manufacturing techniques eg RF Welding, Sewing, Bonding would be beneficial.
Where you make a difference
"To us it matters not only what we do, but also how we do it. There are four components of our culture:
Diversity & Inclusion - we view diversity as a driver of innovation & a catalyst for our global growth
Winning as a team - where members of our team are empowered to make decisions at the right level
Leadership style - being visible, connecting with others and leading by example
Our core values - Passion, Collaboration, Openness, Ownership & Excellence"
For more information please feel free to apply or contact Lewis Allen on ( (see below) )