Early Years Educator : A rare opportunity to Join an Outstanding Team . Old Cooperative Day Nursery
The Old Co-operative Day Nursery . Gotham OUTSTANDING !
A fantastic Early Years Educator (Level 3) role has become available at our OUTSTANDING Early Years Setting Gotham Nottinghamshire.
This role is perfect if you are dynamic, resourceful and enthusiastic and would like the opportunity to work for a nursery who ensures that you will be respected, appreciated and rewarded for the great work you do.
You will be a key worker for an allocated group of children, working in partnership with parents and other professionals to provide their children with the best outcome in life.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
· Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
· Managing the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/area of the Nursery
· Working in partnership with parents and carers
· Modelling and sharing best practice to deliver high quality childcare
· Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children both indoors and outdoors
· Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the Nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
· Minimum NVQ 3 childcare and education specialist under twos training.
· An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and supporting legislation
· A high degree of professionalism.
· A sound knowledge of safeguarding practices.
· Previous relevant experience within a private Day Nursery
The role offers the following benefits:
· A competitive salary package with annual performance related reviews
· FREE company Uniform
· Continuous personal development opportunities to help you reach your goals and targets
· Five, fully paid, in house training days each and every year
· Having your Birthday off work, fully paid, to relax!
· Annual 'Superstar Awards Day' to celebrate individual and team achievements
· Full support for professional development from Level 2 to Degree
· Fantastic opportunities for career progression
· Staff pension with a contribution from us going into your pot
· Organised team social events to strengthen working relationships
· Bonus scheme to recognise great attendance
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
Apply for Early Years Educator : A rare opportunity to Join an Outstanding Team . Old Cooperative Day Nursery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly