Graduate Pricing Rate Deployment Analyst
This is a great role for a recent graduate to build an analytical career in our growing, dynamic and fast paced Commercial business.
Our Pricing team are at the forefront of using innovative data analysis to enable us understand our customers and deliver new approaches to them. We are looking for individuals who love coding, working with IT and analysing data to join our Pricing Rate Deployment team.
Allianz is one of the UK's leading small business insurers and our Pricing Rate Deployment team ensure we can make rapid updates and price changes to our online products, acting as the key link between Pricing, IT and our digital business areas.
You will be trained in using analysis software such as SAS, VBA and Radar to help us design, test and deliver price changes. As part of the role you will:
Build and update the pricing/rating emulation tools we use for IT testing and price impact analysis.
Help us build and innovate market leading products, exploring different solutions, specifying requirements and triaging issues.
Work with multiple teams to ensure we identify and run all the necessary test scenarios to verify updates to our small business products.
Support new data exploitation, executing analysis to identify things we can improve.
Alongside a competitive salary we focus on your professional development in analysis software and professional qualifications offered by the Chartered Insurance Institute.
Please note: due to the scope and level of the role, we are also advertising this as a Pricing Rate Deployment Analyst (7284) but we are looking for 1 position
Skills and Experience:
To be a success in this role you will be self-motivated, recently degree qualified with a 2:1 min undergraduate degree in a numerical subject (e.g. maths, IT, engineering, science, economics) as well as having the following:
* Prior experience programming / coding either professionally or as part of your academic studies.
* Ability to analytically problem solve, logically working through scenarios and thinking multiple steps ahead to understand potential impacts.
* Ability to summarise and communicate complex topics to both technical and non-technical teams.
* Knowledge of SQL, SAS (EG or Base), VBA and Radar Base is desirable but not essential.
* Understanding how a testing process operates is desirable but not essential.