Data Analyst (Marketing) - Central London - GBP40,000
Data Specialist/Performance and Data Analyst/Insight Analyst/Marketing Analyst
An award winning and highly regarded business is seeking a stand out Data Analyst to join their impressive team.
This commercially focused Data Analyst role will provide insight to drive acquisition and retention across the business. Sitting between IT and Marketing and working to analyse and understand customer behaviour to help influence the sales and marketing strategies, this excellent opportunity will involve utilising your diverse experience with a range of reporting tools such as; Google Analytics and Salesforce to provide meaningful insights to drive strategy and overall success across the board.
As Data Analyst, this visible role will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a range of different departments including; marketing, sales, development and the wider analytics teams.
The core responsibilities of this hands-on role will include;
* Working to define BI strategy including planning to support the delivery of the BI roadmap and adopting new processes to improve the BI Architecture
* Analysing conversion strategies
* Reporting on KPIs to senior stakeholders
* Providing valuable insight on business processes, creating reports and commentary
* Supporting with UAT testing
In addition to having a highly analytical approach and the ability to crunch numbers, you will also have strong business acumen and be comfortable in putting forward meaningful cases to optimise and improve processes, identifying weaknesses and opportunities for growth.
To flourish in this role the successful candidate will be a self-starter with plenty of motivation, whilst being outgoing, robust and passionate about data.
Moreover, to be considered for this role you must have experience with;
* Google Analytics and SalesForce
* Querying and manipulating SQL datasets
* Data visualisation tools such as; tableau and Microsoft Power BI
* Utilising Excel to manipulating data, creating meaningful graphs and cubes
* Effectively interpreting data
In addition to the basic salary of up to GBP40,000 you will also be rewarded with a generous benefits package which includes; bonus, pension, private medical insurance, flexible working, life insurance and 25 days holiday.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.