Are you a skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer with a passion for building design? Do you have the ambition to work for a truly market-leading multi-discipline consultancy on major projects? Read on to see how this fantastic new opportunity in Oxford could give you everything you are missing from your current role and more!
As a result of some impressive major project wins, this award-winning multi-discipline engineering and project management consultancy have created an amazing opportunity for a skilled and motivated Structural Engineer to join their busy design team located at their vibrant head office near Oxford.
What's on offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to GBP38,000 per annum
* Support towards achieving chartered Structural Engineer status (MIStructE) if not already obtained
* 25 days' annual leave in addition to bank holidays
* Relaxed, yet challenging working environment
* A widely diverse project portfolio spanning several sectors
You will be joining a well-established industry name that works across several sectors, with projects ranging from commercial, retail, education and healthcare as well as heritage and conservation on a major scale. Projects are regularly valued in excess of GBP50m, so if you're looking to escape the small-scale residential game, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to progress.
They have a strong reputation for developing and retaining staff, with a core focus on training and support towards achieving professional status. So, if it is progression and development you are looking for, this could again be a fantastic opportunity for you to further your career within building structures.
What you'll bring as the new Structural Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Experience in commercial and industrial building design, ideally
* Minimum of two year's UK design office experience.
* Experience in the application of British Standards and relevant Eurocodes
* Full UK Driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity for you as a keen and ambitious Structural Engineer to take the next step forward in your career by joining an established international brand. If you are ready to progress your career, speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on for more information on this fantastic and unique new career-enhancing opportunity, or apply with your up to date CV.