An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an HR Officer, working for one of Norwich's most reputable and sought after employers.
Based in the city centre this role will work as part of a highly motivated team providing HR advice and guidance within one of the region's most highly recognised businesses. It offers a fantastic opportunity for an individual to develop their HR experience and skills.
The duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Advising managers on recruitment and selection activities/processes, advertising vacancies, arranging interviews and preparing new starter documentation.
- Preparation of all HR related documentation including offer letters, contracts of employment and changes to terms and conditions.
- Support managers in all employee relations issues such as performance, grievance and disciplinaries.
- Work closely with the HR Advisor in conducting investigations and note taking during meetings.
- Prepare and finalise payroll each month before handing to the Payroll Manager
- Update and maintain the HR systems & employee information
- Qualified to CIPD Level 3 as a minimum
- Previous experience of working within an HR function
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
For further information on this role or if you wish to apply please contact Becky Wilson quoting reference J53606