Inside Sales Exec
Inbound Sales Executive - GBP22k-GBP25k + Uncapped Commission and Benefits - Bedford
Our client is one of the most recognised, successful and trusted providers of software solutions in the Education marketplace.
Our client creates software that helps educational institutions meet their commitment to ensuring every student has the best opportunity to succeed. We work with 22,000 schools and 220 further education colleges and universities in 49 countries, providing instant access to information on emerging trends and highlighting areas of excellence and underperformance. The insight our software delivers improves decision making, simplifies communication with staff, parents and students and raises standards in both teaching and learning.
The inside sales teams communicate with schools and support units in a variety of manners, including dealing directly, via Sims Support Units, via Local Authority and via Multi Academy Trusts. The Inbound Sales Executives will be focused on closing deals where a customer has expressed an interest in a solution or product, in addition to seeking new low ticket opportunities that the Local Authority field sales team has suggested.
We are looking for individuals with a proven track record of inside sales delivery to help our expansion in the state schools market. Our uncapped earnings and generous basic salary reflects our commitment to recruiting a winning team.
The Inbound sales team are responsible for sales of SIMS product and service propositions to UK schools. Working closely with field sales and marketing teams, taking responsibility for maximising sales, meeting defined sales targets and developing the clients reputation as the partner of choice for MIS related products and services in the education sector.
As an Inbound Sales Executive, your job is to twofold, to work with the field sales team to prospect, develop and close sales approved opportunities using telephone, email and social media campaigns for a defined team, (outbound selling). Secondly, you will need to build relationships with customers who have expressed an interest in the client own and Partner products through marketing campaigns and expression of interest from the website (inbound selling). Therefore the ability to understand the wide suite of products to positively position is key.
You will be required to make a high volume of outbound calls daily to generate interest by selling the value of the products.
You need to have proven smart communication skills, especially verbally. You should be able to identify sales opportunities and deal with multiple customer enquiries at a time to successful sales close, and be able to achieve stretching sales targets in a high pressurised environment.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Proactively seek sales target delivery within defined customer base
- Driving and maintaining a healthy and accurate pipeline (minimum x3 of target)
- Prompt communication with inbound customer requests
- Use of internal systems will also be essential, CRM and sales processes ensuring that all opportunities are tracked whilst producing quotations, proposals and information packs where necessary
- Attendance at sales exhibitions/events, where necessary
- Ability to analyse a large volume of client and lead data, in order to develop multiple campaign themes at any one time
- Working directly with the field sales teams within defined geographical territories to understand the opportunities available and with the expectation of conducting full research on market trends and customer history
- Ability to make a large volume of calls daily, with defined KPI's that are a minimum requirement, ie dials, conversations, new leads
- Exceptional telephone manner that is able to understand positive buying behaviours
- Qualification of opportunities by understanding customer needs, budgets, decision making unit and authority to make a decision
- Use a consultative sales methodology and overcoming competitive sales objections to positively position the solutions or services
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that track progress to plan
- Working closely with the field sales and marketing teams to ensure you are aware of the localised sales activity and outbound marketing activities calendar to convert
Key Sills, Characteristics and Experience
- Degree in related field desirable
- 2 years experience in a sales organisation with at least one year of high volume outbound sales experience
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment under pressure
- Ability to adapt communication style to the targeted audience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and communication skills a must
- Experience working with multiple products and services at any one time
- Confident and polished phone and email skills required
- Outstanding skill in the use of Word, Excel, and various email programs.
- Demonstrable organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Bright, charismatic, positive and committed, with a strong work ethic and high levels of energy and honesty
- Ability to work on your own initiative to achieve set targets
- Positively contribute to regular team meetings and coming up with new ideas to achieve sales targets.
If you have experience within B2B sales and looking for your next career move then send across your CV to discuss in more detail.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.