I am currently recruiting on behalf of an Award Winning Lab based in Newmarket who are looking for a Laboratory Manager to join their talented team.
What they are offering:
- A management position working to deliver operational KPI's
- A varied role organising the daily duties and line management of the Inorganics Team
- A technical and collaborative team environment to achieve the timely flow of work and accurate information
- Extensive opportunities for continued professional development
What they are looking for:
- Relevant analytical chemistry experience
- Relevant instrumentation experience & knowledge of analysis
- BSc in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Forensic Science, Applied Science, Physics, Maths, Geochemistry (No Phd's)
- Lab Management Experience
- Line Management or Supervisory Experience
- Experience of working with a robust quality management system
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Worked in a fast paced lab environment with a high volume of samples
Salary| GBP25K - GBP30K DOE
Full Time and Permanent, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.