Social Media Insights Analyst - Financial Services
Social Media Insights Analyst sought by leading Bank in London
You will be working in the social media team as a Social Data Analyst reporting directly to the Social Media Insights Manager. There is huge potental for development in this role as you'll be liaising and collaborating heavily with many different departments within Digital and you'll have the chance to make your mark, as this is a brand new team which started being built in January. You don't need financial experience.
* Be a point person to support the social media team with activity/channel/industry data analysis.
* Access, organise, and interrogate data. Conduct data-led analysis to a high standard to extract insights from sizeable datasets.
* Help to drive the insight experience through all social media channels, content and platforms.
* Helping create robust social insight queries to define category & sector conversation (social media listening) for use in planning, strategy, analysis and reporting.
* Improve integration between agencies' data & insights and our own internal data to best serve the team and deliver a consistent unified view of the insights.
* Monitor performance of data working closely with key partners such as Netbase as well as social media platforms, agencies & wider teams to optimise performance of strategy and ads/campaigns.
* Bring data within the broader marketing, social media and content team with a focus on improving and connecting the customer journeys to improve commercial outcomes and brand awareness efforts.
* Takes a consultative approach to anticipate team needs and requirements by processing social media performance data to extract insight and recommendations pre and post campaign.
* Assisting in writing bespoke reports (across paid and organic social data) and delivering them on time and to a high standard.
* Ideally, knowledge of media performance analytics (effectiveness, reach, frequency, audiences, measurement and optimisation).
* Desirable experience analysing and interpreting digital data sources in social media and explaining it within reports.
* Experience within social analytics tools and/or social listening (Sprinklr, Netbase, Hootsuite, Facebook Analytics, Twitter Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics, etc.)
* Able to multitask and prioritise efficiently.
* High level of numeracy and comfortable processing large amounts of information.
* Advanced Excel skills will allow you to analyse and efficiently manage all the data coming from the campaigns as well as prepare reports.
* Proficient in PowerPoint data presentation.
* Excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to express thinking coherently.
* Strong team-working and interpersonal skills, including an ability to respond to stakeholder requests in a timely, professional and considerate manner.
* Desire to develop wider analytics skills.
* Google analytics or Adobe analytics experience is desirable.
Please apply within for further details