Harvey Nash are now recruiting for a Legal Secretary to work for one of our public sector clients in the Edinburgh location for a period of 4 weeks (possible extension for up to 12 weeks). Please note candidates may be required to have or be prepared to apply for a Basic Disclosure.
The hours for this post are: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm - 1 hour for lunch.
Pay rate is GBP11.33 an hour
Duties required will include:
- Co-ordinating meetings/events and preparing training material using PowerPoint;
- Preparing legal documents using our file management software;
- Extensive diary management;
- Answering/transferring telephone calls;
- Checking others inboxes and forwarding emails as appropriate
- Audio typing using a digital dictation system;
- Copy typing;
- Experience of work as a Legal Secretary
- Accurate typing speed
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good telephone manner and good communicator.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
Please apply by submitting your CV, shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone.