My client a successful family construction company are looking for a Design Manager to join their Oxford office. The sectors that they cover are mostly bespoke residential, student accommodation, and education.
With projects valued from GBP1 million to GBP700 million, the ideal Design Manager would have the following experience and skills:
- A seasoned DM, with a proven experience in the role.
- Sector experience within residential ideal.
- Understanding/experience within the Oxford area
- Strong coordination.
- Good understanding and knowledge of construction contracts and processes.
- Ability to produce quality, whilst remaining within budget.
- Understanding of sustainability within construction or BREEAM
- Confident in planning application
- Liaising closely with the construction director.
- Full driving license and access to own car.
If you think you think your skill set matches, then this job will give you the opportunity to take the next step in your career. Offering career progression, in addition to great benefits, your technical background and design experience will be utilised fully.
Location is critical to this role and they will looking for people close the project they have across Oxford and the surrounding areas.
Commutable from Oxford, Swindon, Abingdon, Dorchester, Watlington, Stoke Mandeville, Waddesdon, Woodstock, Bicester, Burford, Faringdon, Witney and more.
This role is commutable from the first interview slots begin on the Wednesday 29th of May.
If you would like to find out more about the role please get in touch with Tara, alternatively email: (see below)