This Finance Analyst role in London is an exciting chance to get involved with the Ambulance Service. You must be a fully qualified accountant. As Finance Analyst you will be supporting the Head of Finance.
The post-holder will be responisible for financial elements of the programme and providing effective financial support to the wider programme team as required.
Some of the key skills include;
- Experience in working in the NHS
- Month end accounting background
- Good IT skills
- Be organised and able to work with minimal supervision
- Very good communication skills
- Able to prioritise workload
To find out more about Real please visit
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales