As HR Coordinator you will join a growing team of passionate and talented individuals. You will deliver an outstanding service, and will play a critical part in ensuring all HR administration, recruitment and payroll is managed in an accurate and timely manner.
This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Coordinator to join a well-established innovative FMCG company based in London. This start-up company has won awards for innovation and they are looking for an ambitious, talented and smart individual to join their expanding team!
The key responsibilities as HR Coordinator for this FMCG company will be as follows:
- The ability to work autonomosuly and manage the HR Ops (on-boarding, monthly payroll file, answer queries from employees)
- Able to communicate well and answer queries at all levels
- Have the ability to process data and create reports with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure in a fast pace, start-up environment.
- Previous knowledge with HR policies and benefits (eg. know what is a maternity policy, able to help rewrite/improve current HR processes & policies)
The successful HR Coordinator will have the following skills and attributes:
Previous knowledge of having worked in a similar role, ideally within a tech or consumer products environment
Able to prioritise and manage time effectively, multi-task and keep calm under pressure
Excellent communicator both written and verbal
Excellent organisation skills and a problem-solving approach to working
- Somebody that want to progress on HR role and business partnering role in the next few years
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Coordinator to join a well-established FMCG company in London. It offers the following fabulous benefits:
- 25 days paid holiday pro-rata (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials
- Free healthy snacks and beverages
- Dog friendly office
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Company funding for team events