Customer Project Manager - Telecommunications
Customer Project Manager – Telecommunications
Our client provides connectivity and infrastructure outsourcing solutions to communications, applications, content and cloud service providers globally. They have the network infrastructure, intelligence and expertise to deliver connectivity and communications services that support the success of their customers.
They are now seeking a Customer Project Manager to join their team in London.
- Salary of up to £30,000 per annum DOE
- Private healthcare
- Private dental plan
- Develop and grow with an international organisation
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity for a project management professional to expand their career with a successful company that is transforming the way global business communications can be served.
What’s more, you’ll discover an innovative and collaborative environment where you’ll have the chance to develop and increase your skill-set.
As the Customer Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the overall delivery of customer orders.
You’ll be the first point of contact for customers and internal stakeholders and will own the scope, requirements, schedule, communication and status of the projects under your charge.
Your role will also involve:
- Leading the project team to deliver orders on time, on budget and on plan
- Co-ordinating schedules and communication with customers and suppliers
- Liaising closely with customers to deliver solutions according to specification
- Escalating project issues appropriately to the right parties and overcoming the issues timely to meet the RFS (Request for Service) date
- Maintaining complete and accurate documentation of all project activities
- Delivering a high level of customer service
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a hands-on project management role in a telecommunications environment
- Previous experience in managing projects from start to finish
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science or an equivalent discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Great time management abilities
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Other organisations may call this role Communications Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Team Leader, Technical Project Manager, Customer Solutions Manager or Telecommunications Project Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready to join the team as a Customer Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.