Digital Marketing Executive - Swindon - Technology business
Digital Marketing Executive - Swindon, Wiltshire
Are you currently skilled and working in a junior marketing role and looking to move to a more varied role involved in content, digital platforms and fast paced marketing? My client is looking to offer you the chance to join a fast moving, dynamic and technology centric software consultancy in a fast paced marketing team and play a growing influential role! Branding is extremely important to my client and this role helps to spread the brand and vision across the Globe. Working for a market leading Cloud partner you will be working with the latest Digital and graphic tools, lead the social side of their messaging with regular updates across all digital/platform sites. This is a great opportunity for you if you are enthusiastic, positive, want to learn and have a keen interest in digital technology. You will not be micro-managed so attention to detail, have great organisation skills and a professional approach at all times is essential. Perfect role if you are genuinely interested in "cutting edge" technology and how it can help transform the power of marketing (Cloud Technology, analytics etc). Perhaps you have recently finished or part way through a Marketing degree and looking for a "real" opportunity to sink your teeth into?
Below are a key number of responsibilities and skills you will be using or learning in this role!
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
Manage the company's numerous digital platforms and present an updated, co-ordinated front
- Ensure that all digital platforms remain up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- Support your capabilities with digital production across media such as graphic design and video
- Collaborate closely with the content production team to co-ordinate multi-channel campaigns
- Maintain the high standards of the company brand across every form of media
- Work in an agile environment and effectively prioritise work
- Create landing pages to support
- Work to improve intra-company communications across digital platforms such as intranets
- Digital presence
- Manage company data including CRM systems in combination with other marketing team members and the campaign manager.
You should have:
- Experience across a wide range of digital platforms, including CMS, CRM and Intranet
- Competence in graphic design software such as Adobe suite
- Competence in video production capabilities
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary is cGBP23,000 - GBP28,000 + benefits - please send your CV in the first instance