Store Team Member - Casual
Store Team Member – Casual
£7.70 - £8.21 per hour
As a casual Store Team Member, you will be joining the face of Stormfront alongside our permanent members of staff. You will be required to operate at the core of our business where you will provide customers with their first impression of Stormfront Retail, Apple and that of your own store.
The training you will receive will give you the enviable position of being one of the first to hear about and learn about new Apple products and initiatives as they come along. You will be joining a team who are extremely driven to not only meet but exceed all sales and service performance goals, all whilst demonstrating your personal ethos of ‘no limits’.
Your role will entail you to provide excitement about the products which will naturally drive you to share your knowledge with your customers as they look to purchase the right product for their needs. We are looking for someone with a natural deep-rooted passion for technology, particularly Apple products, and to possess a genuine enthusiasm to learn about new products and features. Above all else you are there to ensure that every customer receives the best experience of shopping with Stormfront Retail from the minute they walk into your store.
You will need to be:
- Personable to provide a warm, friendly, and engaging one on one experience for the customer;
- Able to connect on a personal level with a wide variety and diversity of customers;
- A great communicator showing the skills and confidence to enable you to present the products and deliver training in the use of products to a small group of people as with an individual customer;
- A great listener to be able to understand the customers’ needs and wants to match them with the most suitable products for them;
- A team player who can think on their feet;
- Adaptable to those customers and team members you are dealing with;
- Able to take direction and work under management instructions;
- Able to provide a great customer service when also dealing with repairs and managing customer expectations;
- Someone who has attention to detail. This is important when inputting data during sales transactions and any finance applications;
- Flexible working under a rota system to include weekday and weekend working.
Your role will be diverse and not just restricted to customer interaction. As a Casual Store Team Member, you will also be given opportunities to gain knowledge regarding visual merchandising, product and service knowledge as well as opportunities to learn and improve your sales techniques.
What do you get from working at Stormfront?
- A growing love and passion for all things Apple.
- A great sense of achievement and empowerment from helping our customers discover which Mac, iPhone, Watch or iPad is right for them.
- Having that sense of pride as you work at Stormfront who is the UK's largest Apple Premium Reseller.
- Having a distinguished accreditation from Apple means we are recognised to offer a fantastic customer focused environment in which people can get their hands on the full range of Apple products.
- Various discretionary bonus schemes which can include our casual workers where specified.
- Discounted products when purchasing products outright.
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, and you can demonstrate your passion, knowledge, and determination, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for the role of Store Team Member (Casual), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Store Team Member, Retail Advisor, Retail Assistant, Customer Service Rep, Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Store Assistant, Store Advisor, Retail.