1 day left
- Full Time
The job involves working within a multi-disciplinary Estate Maintenance Team aiding predominantly the Stoneworker/Mason as well as carrying out groundworks with the use of a JCB 3CX and other plant and machinery as required.
- Hours of work
- 7.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday
- 7.30am - 4.00pm Friday
- Competitive salary plus benefits.
- 23 Days annual Leave
- Mixing cement and concrete to the specification given by the supervisor accurately and consistently to ensure consistent colour and texture.
- Carrying out excavation and groundworks both safely and to a high standard using different types of machinery and by hand as the job requires.
- Keeping all work sites clean and tidy.
- Moving materials between work sites as required.
- Highlighting any defects identified across the Estate to the Property Manager promptly.
- Work as a Banksman as required supporting other team members.
- Undertake pipework identification and use a CAT scanning machine accurately.
- Work under own initiative in a safe and productive manner.
- Ensure that the Health and Safety requirements of the Estate are maintained at all times.
- Ensuring a high level of professionalism in all aspects of your job role.
- Undertake any other duties that may be deemed appropriate by the Property Manager.
Skills / Knowledge
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A working knowledge of ground working techniques.
- Possess a positive approach to health and safety and highlight where you feel that changes need to be made.
- Must possess people skills to relate to and deal with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Ideally JCB trained or similar. Training would be provided.
- CSCS card holder
- Ideally have some form of plant operating skill or certification.
- Be physically fit to cope with the heavy manual nature of the role.
Apply for Skilled Labourer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly