Support Worker - Bank Staff HREX68189
Our client believes that everyone deserves an equal chance in life. There are no exceptions.
With almost 50 services across Greater Manchester and Cheshire they support over 2000 vulnerable children, young people and adults. Their permanent workforce is supported by their dedicated and passionate bank team and they are hiring!
Why join the bank?
- Excellent training program prior to commencing the role (paid)
- Opportunity to work in a variety of services before considering a permanent position.
- A variety of shift pattern, days and hours to choose from
- Great for students, parents, those wanting overtime or to gain experience
- Support permanent staff in day to day running of the service
- Support with personal care and life skills at all levels (nurturing to complex care)
- Understanding of the importance of continuity and commitment to the shifts you have chosen.
- Ensuring you are up to date with required care plans and complete all required paperwork
- Ensure relevant training is up to date, prioritising refresher training when required.
Please be aware that you must be over 21 years of age to apply for this role due to the age range of the young people in the services. (These roles are exempt from the Employment Equality (Age) Regulation 2006.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.