Curriculum Lead (Tutor, FE) HREX82876
6 days left
- Full Time
Bridge College is our client’s specialist education college for students aged 16 to 25 years with disabilities, complex needs and autism. Its success is down to the dedicated and enthusiastic teams of Tutors, Support Staff, Therapists and management who inspire guide and support students in this unique non-residential FE College. Their mission at Bridge College is to create a learning environment that is inclusive and will help the students make a successful transition to adulthood through developing their skills, independence and confidence.
They are currently recruiting for a curriculum lead to join the team to raise achievement so that all students achieve their potential.
You will achieve this by formulating the aims and objectives of the college, establishing and embedding the policies through which they shall be achieved, managing staff and resources to achieve the aims and objectives and monitor progress towards their achievement reflecting the specialist nature of the college. Your responsibilities will include;
- Provide professional leadership and management of Staff Development Plan priorities within a specified area.
- Carry out the duties of a tutor, teaching 7 sessions per week.
- Develop and implement policies and practices for identified subject/area(s) which reflect the college’s commitment to high achievement and is consistent with national and local strategies and policies.
- Work closely with the Principal to evaluate area budget allocation to ensure the budget is spent in line with area learning priorities and best value principles.
- Contribute to college staff development, to maintain a professional and vibrant college learning community which enables others to achieve, based on information flowing from robust area self-assessment and performance management processes.
This is a rewarding role where you have the ability to make some real differences in the lives of our students and their outer support networks. You will hold the belief that high quality, learner centred teaching is crucial in delivering very good behaviour for learning and outstanding outcomes for students and ideally hold a proven track record of delivering an innovative personalised curriculum.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Curriculum Lead (Tutor, FE) HREX82876
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly