Title: Warehouse Operative
Work hours: 8am – 5pm (Monday – Friday)
Primary Purpose of Position:
- Picking, packing and despatching of sales orders
- This role requires attention to detail and tasks to be completed correctly and on time and accurately recorded
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team
- Time and task management
- Packaging of goods for shipment
- Checking deliveries and despatches to ensure matches paperwork and highlighting any discrepancies
- Assisting with stock control
- Stock replenishment
- Ensure warehouse kept clean and tidy in line with H&S guidelines
How Coastal Measures Performance:
- Punctuality and Attendance : To arrive at work on time, and only taking time off when fully justified.
- Teamwork : Preparedness to work with other, communicate, be friendly to one another and helping others when needed.
- Dedication : Preparedness to do that extra bit & exceeding expectations.
- Accuracy : Doing it right the first time, checking your work to ensure it is correct.
- Task Completion : Completing tasks on time, without having to be chased.
- Daily Task & Time Management : Maximising and prioritising Prime Time.
- Positive Attitude : Preparedness to accept change
- Respect for Property and Equipment : Treating work facilities as you would your own.
- Using Initiative : Using ones initiative to solve problems and provide solutions to problems that arrive within ones team.
- Proactiveness : Seizing opportunities for the business providing suggestions without being told, forward thinking.
- Leadership : Nurturing those under you, setting a good example.
- Obedience, Loyalty and honesty : To employers
INNOVATING & UPGRADING THE STYLE, PERFORMANCE & LONGEVITY OF EXTERNAL DOORS & WINDOWS GLOBALLY.
Please click apply to send CV