Job Position: Solution Architect
Start Date: 29th May 2019
Closing Date:26th June 2019
S P A Enterprise Services Limited, based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge, requires a Solution Architect. Applicants must be experienced in IT Industry, defining and solutioning Digital Applications encompassing Technical Architecture, Integration Architecture and Application Architecture and must demonstrate a proven work track record to enable the following key responsibilities of the role:
- Ability to possess strong knowledge on best practices and delivery governance of large integration projects.
- Provide integration expertise and support for the pre-sales and implementation teams and make sure integration best practices and standards are being followed in the integration team.
- Assist in collecting detailed integration requirements and specifying integration solution architecture.
- Collaborate with solution architects and business analysts on enhancements advising on integration solution architecture.
- Provide general advice and expertise on the information management practice of integration.
- Design and Implement web services (REST/WSDL) based on business requirements and leverage Integration technology to build interfaces.
- Participates in design, review, and documentation of new applications and integration strategies of EDI processes and systems.
- Ability to see whether the application has been built with correct Service-oriented architecture (SOA), software quality and re-usability.
- Should understand Java enterprise technologies, awareness of Open source products and frameworks.
- Ability to demonstrate the Architecture and design of complex business process solutions using BPM and related technologies.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to provide creative solutions to various technical problems.
Qualifications, Experience and Mandatory Skills Required:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in IT applications development or consulting related to IT applications development, including hands-on experience developing interfaces.
- Educated to Computing Degree or equivalent.
- Hands on experience of advanced integration experience with enterprise integration products including TIBCO, WebMethods, Oracle, MuleSoft, IBM WebSphere.
- Hands-on experience in Web services and API management technologies (SOAP/REST, XML/JSON, XSLT).
- Prior experience in building enterprise applications using micro services architecture.
- Experience with Java with good working knowledge of J2EE, including JMS, JTA, and JPA.
- Hands on experience in designing, coding, testing, debugging and maintaining existing or new interfaces, extensions, customizations.
- Good to have TIBCO BusinessWorks Certification.
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies, IaaS, PAAS, SAAS and iPaaS technologies.
- Awareness of strength and weaknesses of competing middleware technologies in the integration domain.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills amongst key stakeholders.
- Experience in leading and implementing technology prototypes, proof of concepts and reference implementations for new technologies.
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your CV!