Social Media Executive
6 days left
- Full Time
Social Media Executive
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Are you an eager Social Media Executive looking for your next career move? Could you thrive as a Social Media Executive for a growing and exciting e-comms business with several brands? If so, read on.
With a global network spanning Europe, the US and China, Domu Brands is a growing eCommerce company. Our mission is to provide the highest quality products at competitive prices and an outstanding service to every customer.
This is the ideal role for a talented and ambitious Social Media Executive looking to step up to the next level and develop an incredible career with an exceptional organisation.
- Salary of £24,000 - £26,000
- Amazing work space
- Convenient Manchester City Centre location
- Flexible working
Our workplace is a breath-taking space in which to advance your career. Created on the sixth floor of one of Manchester’s old (but now refurbished) mills, we have made an open plan space complete with mezzanine balcony, break-out area and decorated in bright, bold colours which enhance the airy feel.
You’ll join an exciting, fast-moving environment where you will be encouraged and enabled to grow personally and professionally. Our workforce is diverse, multi-skilled and exceptionally talented, as you would expect from a modern, city centre operation. Due to the multiple brands our business holds, there in an agency feel with all the benefits of in-house working.
What’s more, you will find yourself close to great transport links and all the best that Manchester has to offer, including a considerable array of restaurant and bars, as well as world-class shopping.
As a Social Media Executive, you will be challenged to drive social media growth, engagement and sales for a number of brands across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
You’ll maintain an awareness of emerging social media platforms and trends in order to maximise uptake and engagement.
The main responsibilities for the role will include:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in the management of high level social media marketing
- Playing a key role in the planning, briefing and execution of social media content
- Supporting other marketing channels in order to reach business KPIs
- Building, developing and displaying your knowledge of brands’ tone of voice
- Working alongside content and trading teams to develop and plan social media content
- Partnering with industry influencers and stakeholders to enhance social media effort and brand awareness
- Working to budgets and time frames
To join us as a Social Media Executive, you will need:
- At least two years’ experience of working within a social media management role (ideally from within an agency)
- A track record of growing social media KPIs
- An understanding of social media analytics and how to interpret and understand the data
- Excellent writing skills, with a flair for creativity
- Project management skills and the ability to deliver on time
- Experience in building influencer relationships in order to grow social media channels.
In addition, we are also looking for the below soft skills:
- Fantastic teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong desire for continuous learning and self-improvement
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- An aptitude for problem solving
- The ability to prioritise and delegate wherever necessary
Ideally the candidate would have a degree in a business/marketing role or equivalent experience.
Other organisations may title this role Social Media Executive, Graduate Marketing Executive, Social Media Marketing Executive, Social Media Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Assistant, or Social Media Assistant.
Webrecruit and Domu Brands are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are eager to learn and an enthusiastic Social Media Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.