Finance Business Partner
McGregor Boyall has an excellent new opportunity to join a major financial organisation based in the heart of Edinburgh. Our client has a relationship with almost every household and community in the UK, and has established their brand for over 300 years. This thriving institution plays a key role in helping build a growing economy and underpin the lives millions of individuals and businesses throughout the UK.
An excellent opportunity has become available in the Pensions & Investment team in the fast-paced office in Edinburgh City Centre. This team has partnered with the Financial Planning and Retirement (FP&R) Value Stream at an exciting time, receiving significant investment to drive business performance and shape the investment portfolio.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the point of contract for all financial analysis and FP&R, while driving analysis, insight and action into customer behaviour, costs and income drivers.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive financial models to support new project opportunities.
- Demonstrate clarity of thought and challenge to establish views.
- Build and maintain strong business partnering relationships with internal and external teams.
What we are looking for:
- A finance professional with strong understanding of drivers of profitability and financial measures.
- A self-starter, who can drive the business forward through analysis, insight and action.
- Strong analytical and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work within multiple teams.
- Finance qualification (qualified/part qualified) would be advantage but not essential.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.