Romanian speaking Admin Assistant
5 days left
- Contract Type
Seateks Engineering is currently recruiting for a Romanian speaking Admin Assistant on behalf of our client based in Edinburgh, UK.
The client has several work locations around Scotland with the head office in Aberdeen. Each office has its own management and administration staff and this role will be based in the Edinburgh office.
The client, through its supplier network subcontracts temporary workforce during busy periods. This work force although temporary is fully integrated into the UK tax and National Insurance system. The number of workers can vary from 20 to 100 workers at different periods throughout the year.
This role is to support the subcontract manager with the administrative duties associated to the temporary workforce.
These duties include the following:
- Providing admin support to the manager
- Processing weekly timesheets
- Raising Client invoices
- Raising purchase orders
- Processing purchase invoices
- Purchasing travel, hotels & transport
- Applying for worker National Insurance numbers
- Traveling to the different locations to assist new employees with NI interviews
- Maintaining standard form library and document control
- Maintaining worker database, ID, driving licence, qualifications etc.
- Tracking accommodation usage
- Tracking hire car and pool car usage
- Uploading hire care info the national insurance database (online)
- Calculate sick pay, over time and holiday pay.
- Calculation of tax and NIC Contributions.
- Auto-enrolment and pension enquiries
- Internal reporting
Requirements for this role are as follows:
- Fluent Romanian and English, written and spoken.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office
- Have a good working knowledge of Auto-Enrolment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, with the ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- The ability to be pro-active, flexible, and adaptable while problem solving when required
- Open minded with a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritise, manage time and work effectively in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong team player
- Availability to travel around Scotland and when occasionally required an overnight stay in hotel
- Travel will be provided either by train or a company car (location and timetable dependent)
- A full valid driving licence is required.
Apply for Romanian speaking Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly