CAD Design Engineer
- Contract Type
As the 3D Designer your role will involve converting creative design concepts into solutions suitable for manufacture.
The company has seen steady growth over the past few years and the position has come about due to this. This 3D Designer role will suit a person who either wants to develop their design skills or an experienced designer.
Duties will include:
· Working within the overall design team and managing your own workload.
· Creating 3D models and technical drawings using Solidworks for client approval.
· Ensuring that designs are checked and approved.
· Having a creative eye when it comes to 3D Designs and the ability to make your designs visually stunning as well as technically correct.
This is predominately a Development Design role, however, we are looking for someone with a creative touch.
It is essential that you have a good working knowledge of SolidWorks, other attributes we are looking for are:
· A proven background creating designs for manufacture.
· Knowledge of rail vehicles would be ideal.
· A portfolio showcasing the ability to work to a brief.
· Superb communication skills both written and verbal.
Apply for CAD Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly