Our client is recruiting on behalf of a well-known local college. They are now looking for a College registrar to join them in Llandovery.
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark on the admissions and front end process of a well loved local college, making the admissions and onboarding process for new students as empowering and engaging as possible.
So, if you have experience of promoting an organization and a background in sales and marketing, this is the ideal role in which to progress and advance your skill set.
As a College Registrar, you will manage all aspects of registry and admissions work throughout the college, using your expert sales skills to prepare each applicant for the journey ahead of them.
You will play a key part in the maintenance and enhancement of the enrolment process, continuously ensuring and making recommendations for improvement regarding the onboarding process.
Specifically, you will:
- Maintain an awareness of competitor and market developments
- Be the central point of contact for the admissions process
- Conduct pre-visit briefings for the Warden in advance of each visit
- Ensure the compliance and accuracy of the admissions process
- Support the design and implementation of marketing materials and strategies that maintain public interest
To be considered as the College Registrar, you will need:
- Previous sales or marketing experience, and experience of promoting an organisation across multiple platforms
- Demonstrable experience of working in a complex, busy and service driven environment
- At a minimum, educated to A-level standard or equivalent, and above
Experience of working in a school environment would be beneficial to your application, as would event management experience. Proficiency with the Welsh language (in addition to fluency in English) would also be advantageous.
Other companies may call this role Academic Registrar, Registrar, Programme Administrator, University Registrar, School Registrar, or Registrar Services Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a College Registrar, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.