5 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work in our biologics virus production team, you will perform a wide variety of routine tasks to support GMP operations. Responsibilities include performing virus growths required by internal departments, general cell culture, laboratory housekeeping, preparation of reagents, stock control and general equipment maintenance. You will also have the opportunity to be cross trained within the Biorepository department. The ability to maintain effective working relationships will be critical for success in the role. You will be responsible for the performance of routine GLP/GMP studies as required. This role will require a flexible approach as working hours may vary from time to time.
Who you are:
* Degree in Biological discipline.
* 1-2 years' experience in a scientific laboratory role, ideally within a contract testing laboratory environment.
* Cell culture experience
* Knowledge of handling viruses would be advantageous however full training will be given
* Previous experience working in a regulated environment (GLP/GMP) would be advantageous
* You are strongly focused on quality and safety
* You have strong planning and organisational skills
* You have good communication and interpersonal skills
* You are self-motivated with strong initiative and drive
* You have a good standard of written and spoken English and are computer literate