Learning & Development Procurement Lead
We have an excellent opportunity for a Learning & Development procurement lead, this role is based at our client’s office in Doncaster. Like any other organisation, it’s the people that make the difference – Are you ready for the challenge?
As Learning & Development Procurement Lead, you will be:
• Managing company partnerships with training product suppliers to ensure they remain a market leader in training provision.
• Recognising business opportunities by communicating and negotiating with clients and business partners to strategically expand, preserve or improve the company’s commercial opportunities, procedures, contractual arrangements, or policies.
• Ensuring the company maintains the highest business, ethical and regulatory standards.
About the Company
Our client is one the UKs leading providers of a Managed Service provision of Training and are the training partner of choice for employers including local authorities, metropolitan police service, central government, the NHS and successful private companies. As a comprehensive training provider, they have an outstanding pedigree along with all the necessary accreditation that enable them to deliver value, expertise and enhanced organisational performance.
What you’ll need
• Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in a managerial role
• 3 years’ experience in procuring Learning & Development solutions or similar
• Have a strong commercial awareness
• To be an assertive communicator and negotiator with the ability to influence outcomes
• Proficient user of Microsoft, excel and word software programmes
• Ability to be resourceful and undertake research work
• Excellent attention to detail
You’re a fun and friendly person who values good relationships and takes absolute pride in everything you do and you want to be part of their success story – and we’d like to hear from you today!
This position of Learning & Development Procurement Lead is a full-time permanent role, with an attractive salary of circa £35K and opportunities for progression.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Public Sector, Learning & Development, Contracting, Procurement, Negotiation, Manager