Bedruthan is a multi-award winning hotel and spa set into a cliff above Mawgan Porth Beach on the North Cornwall coast.
Our hotel has been cherished and nurtured by two generations of the same family for over 50 years to give our guests memorable holidays in this uniquely beautiful place.
Bedruthan is set in a natural playground with the beach just below us and some amazing facilities at the hotel itself. You can stroll along the foreshore, get a surf lesson or two and walk the cliff path to Bedruthan Steps – one of the north coast’s most dramatic beauty spots.
This role has the responsibility for the day to day delivery of Reception aspects of Front of House as well as the supervision and development of the Front of House team, including the Night Team.
Key responsibilities for this Reception Supervisor role include:
- perfecting the unique Bedruthan guest journey
- promoting upselling of rooms, restaurant and spa
- team rota planning
- assisting with recruitment and selection
- training and development of team
- managing guest feedback
- supporting Duty Manager
You need to have a warm and friendly tone of voice to be able to build a rapport with guests over the phone and in the hotel. A professional, flexible, proactive attitude with previous sales and customer service experience are essential. Top skills such as the ability to organise, plan and prioritise with an eye for detail. Excellent numeracy, verbal and written English with intermediate computer skills are necessary. We offer:
- £9.75-£10.00 per hour includes probationary rate
- Permanent contract for 40 hours per week
- Variety of shifts; weekdays, evening and weekends
- Development and training
- Career progression opportunities
- 28 days holiday per year / 29 after 1 year
- Free use of swimming pool and tennis court
- Access to gym
- Discounts on spa and hotel services and products
- Many more perks!
Wish you were here? Please apply via the link with your CV and let us know your answers to our questions:
- What do you think the most important part of being a FOH Supervisor is? And the most important quality?
- What does great hospitality look like to you?
- How do you get the best out of a team?
Use the text box 'message to hiring manager'.
You need to be eligible to live and work in the U.K.
Direct applications only.
Closing Date: Monday 10 June 2019
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.