Bedruthan is a multi-award winning hotel and spa set into a cliff above Mawgan Porth Beach on the North Cornwall coast.
Our hotel has been cherished and nurtured by two generations of the same family for over 50 years to give our guests memorable holidays in this uniquely beautiful place.
Bedruthan is set in a natural playground with the beach just below us and some amazing facilities at the hotel itself. You can stroll along the foreshore, get a surf lesson or two and walk the cliff path to Bedruthan Steps – one of the north coast’s most dramatic beauty spots.
Teamwork is at the core of the Housekeeping Team. In a fast paced busy environment, the team take pride in a continuous sparkling product, having fun and sharing laughter along the way.
The role of Housekeeping Porter is to help look after our guests in a way that exceeds their expectations with comfort and relaxation being most important and ensuring guests have everything they need to have a fantastic stay.
Key responsibilities are:
• Radio contact with key teams
• Hotel corridors cleanliness
• Fresh linen delivery
• Luggage assistance
• Working with various cleaning machines
• Window cleaning
• Helping with general hotel tasks
You will have previous experience of cleaning and working in a customer facing environment, be physically capable of manually handling luggage and equipment, have an eye for detail and be reliable.
Excellent verbal English is essential.
- £8.25-£8.50 per hour includes probationary rate
- Permanent contract for 20-30 hours per week including weekend shifts
- 28 days holiday pro rata (29 after 1 year)
- Hotel tips
- Free use of swimming pool and tennis court
- Access to gym
- Many more perks after probation and for long service
Wish you were here? Please apply via the link and provide answers to our questions:
- What similar experience of this role do you have?
- How would you get to work?
Use the box that says 'message to hiring manager'.
Direct applications only.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Closing Date: Thursday 13 June 2019
Start Date: available immediately
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.