R&D Tax Financial Analyst - (Flexible location)
Lead/Financial R&D Tax Financial Analyst
Flexible location, Team approach, extremely generous package
Our client is the UK’s Leading Provider of R&D Support to Technology Companies.With over 20 years of experience they are an established specialist, supporting technology businesses to fund their R&D activities. They have built a reputation on the foundations of quality processes to ensure the best customer experience possible is achieved and maintained. They are a dynamic, fun loving team with a loyal staff and a high staff retention rate, in part due to the care and investment they make in their employees.
The company is quality accredited to ISO9001:2015, Investors in People and hold the EFQM “Committed to Excellence” award, the combination of which makes them unique to the industry. In their R&D Tax Department this process is supported by former HMRC experts and assessors to ensure that every claim is fully compliant with HMRC legislation.
Their team methodology is unique to the industry, approaching R&D Tax claims using a chartered accountant (Financial Analyst) to focus on the financial elements, partnered on client-site by a dedicated technologist (Technical Analyst) with expertise in the client’s research to focus on the technology and innovation.
The Role - R&D Tax Financial Analyst – Full time
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced R&D Tax specialist to join an extremely secure, well-established business with a dynamic growth plan and add real value to their closely-knit business.
Using their team approach, their Fulfilment Team will match you with a Technical Analyst on a client by client basis. The team will travel to the client-site and you as the Financial Analyst will prepare the financial element of the claim whilst the Technical Analyst produces the technical report. You will then be responsible for merging the two into a final report, as well as handling all client communications.
You can expect to conduct circa 70 claims a year, with the majority in London and the South East but prepared to travel nationwide. They expect that your knowledge of the R&D tax regime and experience to be top rate already, but they also offer development opportunities via dedicated R&D Tax Credit CPD training delivered by an exceptional support team.
As their clients are spread nationwide your location isn’t critical as long as you’ve got access to transport hubs and are happy that 70% of jobs will be in the Greater London Area. When not on client-site the rest of your role can be conducted from home, giving fantastic flexibility.
- Degree level education
- Chartered Accountancy qualification
- Experience of at least 100 R&D tax claims in the last 2 years
- Excellent client facing soft skills
- Access to national transport infrastructure
Why Should You Apply?
- Extremely competitive salary (£45-60K, dependant on experience.)
- Highly attractive bonus structure
- Car allowances or travel expenses paid
- CPD Plan for all employees
- Working in a team environment alongside respected professionals
- Regular team social events
If you have the relevant experience required and are interested in this superb opportunity, please apply with your CV and a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted by our client.
- As part of the recruitment process our client will ask candidates to undertake HR analysis. (These assessments will be performed remotely online.)
- If successful with the assessments, the next stage would be an interview at one of their offices, which will include an assessment of R&D Tax competency.
NO APPROACH WILL BE ACCEPTED BY RECRUITMENT AGENCIES