Sales Administrator / Sales Support / Sales Co-ordinator
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: St Albans
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Position: Full Time, Permanent (40 hours per week)
Based in the heart of St Albans, the company is currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join their exciting and dynamic team. A distribution company supplying materials to the Film & Television industry, sculptors, rapid tooling companies and hobbyists looking to enter the world of SFX Makeup.
As part of their continuing growth they are now recruiting a Sales Administrator in their offices in St Albans to help take their expansion to the next level.
- Order processing and associated filing and maintenance
- Invoice processing
- Stock control and purchasing
- Booking in of stock
- Liaison with transport suppliers and booking transport
- Daily telesales calls to existing customers
- Liaison with sales reps concerning customer enquiries and orders
- Customer quotations
- Customer complaints processing
- Filing of documentation and postage
- Staff coverage
- Other general duties as requested
- Minimum 4 GCSE's including Maths and English
- IT office literate and excellent telephone skills desirable
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets would be an advantage
- 22 days holiday allowance plus 3 compulsory days at Christmas
- Pension/life insurance/long-term sickness benefit
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Administrator, Admin, Sales Support, Support, Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Sales Associate, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Customer Service Advisor, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Team Admin will be considered for this role.