£18,000 - £20,000
Hours of work: Full time 40 hours per week
The Administrator’s key responsibilities will be to provide a proficient secretarial and administrative support service to the Contract Manager.
Main Duties of the Administrator include:
- To provide reception cover for the Contract ensuring telephone are actioned as appropriate.
- The Contract Administrator will type correspondence e.g. letters, memo’s and reports as directed.
- To receive incoming and post outgoing correspondence.
- To prepare statistical and financial information for the Contract Manager and produce reports as required.
- To prepare, process and monitor all invoices raised by the contract office prior to sending to Head Office for payment.
- The Contract Administrator will maintain all office stationery and other office consumable levels, arranging for replenishment through external suppliers when appropriate.
- To complete monthly wages for all staff.
- To maintain accurate staff personnel records, including recruitment correspondence, terms and conditions, training and induction, holiday and sickness records etc.
- The Contract Administrator will resolve employee queries regarding wages, holidays and terms and conditions of employment.
- To file all correspondence in a timely manner including inputting onto computerised systems where appropriate.
- To ensure the office is clean, tidy and a pleasant environment in which to work.
- The Contract Administrator will undertake other duties as may reasonably be required.
REPORTING TO Contract Manager
20 Days Annual Holiday plus Statutory Holidays
NOTICE PERIOD 1 Month