Job title: Project Architect
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Architect to work for an established Architectural Practice in Birmingham.
Project Architect Requirements:
- 8 + years of industry experience.
- RIBA Part III.
- Primary experience working in the residential sector.
- Must have experience working on large scale housing projects.
- Confident managing and running projects and teams.
- Must be highly proficient using Revit.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Long term contract with potential for ongoing work.
- Remote working.
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring on an experienced Project Architect as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews this week and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV to (see below) or call Luke Shepherd for more information.