Principal Infrastructure Engineer
Would you like to work for an industry leading consultancy?
Do you enjoy the challenge of working on more complex projects?
Right now, I am working alongside an international multi-discipline consultancy to attract a Principal Infrastructure Engineer. Projects will include industry, government and commercial sectors. This exciting opportunity gives you the chance to work alongside a well-established team of engineers and technicians designing building infrastructure schemes.
Requirements of the Principal Infrastructure Engineer:
- A degree in Civil engineering,
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of Civil Engineering in directly relevant fields,
- Ability to lead teams and manage projects
- Ability to deliver design solutions,
- Ability to use computer design software (i.e. MicroDrainage, AutoCAD Civil 3D, NBS Buildings and NBS Create).
- Experienced in the production of detailed design information, technical reports, drawings, tender documents & specifications,
- Chartered or working towards chartered status via MICE advantageous
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
On offer for the Principal Infrastructure Engineer:
- Salary up to GBP55,000
- Genuine career progression
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Professional membership fees paid
If you'd like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.