Night Shift Engineering Fitter
North West Recycling and Brampton Skip Hire Group which operates a recycling business based in Carlisle are recruiting for:
NIGHT SHIFT ENGINEERING FITTER
The role is working within the existing maintenance team on nights and involves:
* Inspecting and maintaining an SRF process plant consisting of two Lindner shredders, trommel, flex deck vibrating screen, non-ferrous separator, ferrous magnets, air density separator and associated conveyors.
* Carrying out Planned Preventive Maintenance during a night shift whilst the process plant is not operational.
* Experience with the mechanical workings of a production line is essential.
* Good knowledge of Health and Safety requirements including complying with Risk Assessments, Permit to works, LOLER, COSHH.
* Record keeping and working to schedules.
* Self-motivated to complete the nightly schedules.
* NVQ Level 2 or relevant experience with proven work history.
* Fabrication and Welding experience would be an advantage.
22.00 - 06.00 Monday to Friday.
For more details and to Apply please click the Apply button (below) to email the employer.