5 days left
- Full Time
Dawber Williamson Ceilings Ltd
DWC have an opportunity for the role of an Estimator to work on exciting projects including; Education, Healthcare, Retail, Finance, Heritage, Leisure and Commercial in both newbuild and refurbishment.
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Manage own work load
- Understand scope of work and be confident to price from Bill of Quants or drawings
- Procure, manage competitive pricing from all suppliers Establish and maintain working relationships with suppliers. Review and evaluate costs
- Be confident and determined with securing the best price that will win the contract in a competitive bidding situation, while ensuring that the contract can be carried out profitably if secured.
- A proactive approach on quotes sent with Follow up and tracking of quotes.
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role is an advantage, would consider graduate with a keen interest in the role.
- Commercially aware
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient IT skills.
- Hold of a full UK driver’s license
Competitive Salary + Generous bonus scheme paid quarterly + Expenses.
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your CV!
Apply for Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly