4 days left
- Full Time
HPP specialise in the manufacture and distribution of components to the fitted furniture industry. Founded in 1991 we are a well-established and stable business. Due to an unprecedented period of growth and ambitious expansion plans we are looking to recruit new employees to help us move the business to the next level.
HPP are a forward-thinking employer with a very positive and inclusive company culture. We firmly believe that a positive attitude is equally important to relevant skills & experience, as well as the ability to integrate & collaborate with existing members of the team.
We are a multi-faceted business with several manufacturing areas covering a variety of furniture components, such as vinyl wrapped doors, panel-based products & sliding wardrobe doors. The role will involve overseeing all of these production areas, ensuring best practices are being followed, as well as working with departmental managers to proactively seek out process and efficiency improvements. Previous and relevant experience in the manufacturing field will be required for this role. The ideal candidate will have some of the following skills:
- Experience in the fitted furniture industry
- Industry 4.0 interest & knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- ISO 9001 accreditation experience
Although this role has skills and experience which would be beneficial none of these are prerequisites and we are keen to hear from anybody who feels they could effectively fill this position.
- This is a full-time position with an immediate start available.
- Competitive salary plus benefits which will be dependent on experience.
- Opportunity to join a well-established and stable business.
- Access to the company pension scheme.
- Annual bonus scheme.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly