Human Resources Advisor / Officer - CIPD Level 3 or equivalent
Job Title: Human Resources Advisor
Location: Milton Park, Oxfordshire
The company based at Milton Park prides itself on high quality service delivery; providing comprehensive and customised logistics solutions at all stages of the supply chain, and are looking for candidates who are able to meet the same high standards.
Are you a confident HR Advisor with demonstrated experience as an HR generalist?
The HR Advisor will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for providing high level, reliable HR advice to managers, supporting all aspects of the Human Resources function. You will ideally have experience of handling a variety of employee relations cases; have efficiently managed the recruitment, onboarding and employee lifecycle activities and confidently led disciplinary and grievance processes. You will be a collaborative and friendly individual with an operational focus.
There will also be responsibility for Office Management.
- Ensure all HR processes, company handbook and contracts comply with current legislation and are documented in the company Quality Management system where applicable
- Manage the recruitment, induction, probationary review and leaver processes, including the preparation of offers and contract of employment, ensuring any Aviation Security and other legal/security requirements are met
- Manage the employee appraisal process, providing department managers with appraisal documentation, and giving guidance and training when required
- Collate appraisal information and prepare for distribution to employees
- Facilitate all disciplinary, capability and grievance procedures
- Support department managers in HR matters, providing training and guidance in HR related issues and provide the Managing Director with timely reports on outstanding personnel issues and casework
- Manage the training database, ensuring all mandatory training is completed on time and database is updated. Provide information to department managers to progress employee training regularly
- Source and organise relevant training and development options for employees in line with agreed development plans and business requirements
- Manage office services in support of the UK business including reception, general administration and purchasing activities, providing effective line management of designated administrative staff to include performance review, development and task allocation
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years operating as an HR Advisor / HR Generalist (CIPD Level 3 qualified or with equivalent experience)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confident communicator
- Experience in managing recruitment activities
- Strong attention to detail and computer literacy
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience of; Employment Advisor, Office Manager, Human Resources Executive, HR Graduate, Talent Acquisition Specialist, HR Administrator, Resourcing, HR Assistant, Recruitment Specialist, Employment Law Advisor, Human Resources Analyst, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, HR Officer, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources, Employment Specialist will be considered for this role.