Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Are you a skilled and ambitious Civil Engineer who would like the opportunity to put your own stamp on projects in a specialist Infrastructure environment? If you are ready to progress your career within a growing practice - keep reading!
This award-winning and well-established consultancy is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join them at their head office near Eastleigh. You will be joining a growing consultancy that works across the UK with work ranging from small-scale refurbishments to large-scale new builds with blue chip house builders up to GBP25m in value.
On offer for you as the new Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Salary up to GBP40,000 per annum
* Private healthcare
* Relaxed, yet challenging work environment in a specialist consultancy
* Diverse project portfolio
* Support towards achieving chartered Civil Engineer (MICE) status if not obtained already
Your new role will see you joining a very friendly, yet professional design office environment free of the corporate characteristics of large firms, with the opportunity of career progression from the outset.
What you'll offer as the new Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Minimum of three year's design office experience in residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure design
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering
* Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, PDS and ideally Windes MicroDrainage
* Full UK Driving licence
This is a genuine opportunity to progress your career towards Chartership, with the possibility of becoming a Senior member of the design team from the outset. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on for more information on this exciting new career-enhancing role, or apply with your up to date CV.