Full-time permanent position (flexible working hours)
Location: Grayshott in Surrey
Salary - Competitive salary, commission and company pension
Our client is looking for an Advertising Manager to work across their existing market leading equestrian portfolio and new projects.
This is a newly created role and offers an exciting opportunity for the right individual.
You may have a knowledge of horses and a love of the equestrian world but more importantly you will be passionate and proactive with excellent media and advertising sales experience.
As Advertising Manager, you will report to the Business Development Manager and will be fully immersed within our existing team and will quickly work towards building strong and lasting relationships with Clients and Agencies to maximise volumes and yield across our magazine brand platforms.
- Maximising volume, revenue and yield from print and digital advertising
- To account manage clients to a senior level (to include calls, emails and regular face to face meetings), proactively servicing and developing strong relationships, by keeping clients up to date with initiatives and driving new ideas
- To line manage the ad team, motivate, nurture and lead by example
- Take a lead in developing bespoke multi media solutions that meet client’s objectives and contribute to the achievement of Ad team targets
- To be an expert in your field and keep up to date with industry trends to enable you to speak with confidence and from a position of authority
- Experience in advertising sales, nurturing new and existing relationships
- Experience of developing bespoke multimedia advertising solutions to include digital and social solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible, self-motivated, able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- A consummate and unflappable multi-tasker with proven experience at managing conflicting demands on their time
Our client is a small, hardworking but very friendly team with a highly motivated workforce.
This is a full-time permanent position based in our offices in Grayshott in Surrey.
We offer flexible working hours, a competitive salary, commission and company pension.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and covering letter.
Closing date is Friday 14th June