Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
Are you a driven Digital Project Manager who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment? Do you have the ability to see a project from inception to completion? If so, this could be the role for you.
Big Group is an independent creative marketing agency who apply bigger thinking to everything they do.
For over 25 years, Big Group have been helping their impressive client base to connect with their markets and customers. Whether it’s an immersive event or an award-winning integrated campaign, they always find the big solution.
Big Group is now looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their highly-skilled team in Holland Park.
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Increased annual leave with length of service
- Profit share scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Cash back healthcare scheme
- Eye test and flu jabs
- Learning and development opportunities
Big Group believes that a healthy work/life balance is key to keeping their people happy, creative and productive. As well as the above benefits, we offer flexible working hours and a duvet day – an extra day of holiday each year for those times where you can’t bear to get out of bed or just need a little ‘you’ time.
As an integrated agency, Big Group provides the ideal environment for collaborators who enjoy working across teams to create something great. You’ll have the chance to share ideas with colleagues across the business.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be involved with projects that include websites, mobile solutions, voice interfaces, VR/ AR, social network integrations and eCommerce sites for large brands. You will also deliver compelling solutions for Big Group’s growing product set.
You will be central to all digital projects, ensuring the smooth running and success of campaigns from initial stages to final delivery.
Specifically, you will:
- Continuously assess working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Identify and implement KPIs and project milestones
- Review project resources and provide an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Form strong relationships with the client and develop communication channels between the relevant parties
- Oversee the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes
- Ensure key Service Level Agreements are met
To be considered as a Digital Project Manager, you will need:
- Proven experience of effectively managing digital projects from brief through to delivery
- To be adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets
- Experience in a range of project management methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Experience of identifying business opportunities, building client relationships and seeking new business
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
- The ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time
Big Group would love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Digital Project Officer, Digital Delivery Lead, Project Information Manager, or Digital Marketing Manager.
Webrecruit and Big Group are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking for your next big step as a Digital Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.