Planning and Scheduling Manager
Planning and Scheduling Manager
Salford, Greater Manchester
With a global network spanning Europe, the US and China, Domu Brands is an eCommerce company. Operating out of an amazing office space in Manchester City Centre, we are based in a renovated factory which forms part of a modern office complex situated around the site of an old brewery.
Growing at an extremely fast rate, we have been awarded with several business awards over the last couple of years.
Now, we’re looking for a Planning and Scheduling Manager to join the team.
- Salary of up to £27,000
- Great support to help you achieve your ambitions
- Newly refurbished modern work space
- Regular company social events
- Full in-house training to bring you up to speed
- Handy transport links making for an easy commute
Fostering a welcoming, sociable work environment, we reward our employees’ efforts and support them to fulfil their potential.
As a multi-award winning business, we understand the importance of keeping our employees happy and engaged.
If you’re looking for an exciting role where you can share your ideas within a social and friendly work environment, and exponentially increase your business knowledge, this is the role for you.
As the Planning and Scheduling Manager, you will work closely with the Commercial, Marketing and Creative teams through your work with end to end critical path management.
Specifically, you will plan and diarise all aspects of Range Control and Selection meetings with the Buying team, allowing for relevant timescales when sourcing products from the Far East. From there you will work closely with the creative teams to schedule the creation of product content and enable us to launch with impact.
In addition, you will:
- Schedule appropriate time for Quality Sample testing
- Perform SKU count data recording duties
- Maintain the Product Launch Planner
- Support the company’s holistic Selling plan and Trading Calendar build
- Work closely with our studio team to manage the production schedule and ensure that product photography/video is completed in line with critical path
- Manage the schedule for our design team to ensure their work is prioritised correctly and identify any capacity issues ahead of time
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced planning and/or scheduling professional to consolidate their experience in a supportive and forward-thinking company.
To be considered as the Planning and Scheduling Manager, you will need:
- Demonstrable understanding and work-based knowledge of working in an online retail environment
- Up to date and current knowledge of working with Far East lead times and impact on decision making
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with the ability to transform data into something meaningful for stakeholders
- Previous experience gained within a Creative studio would be beneficial
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels and influence accordingly
Some organisations may call this role Scheduling Manager, Planning Manager, Production Planner, Project Scheduler, Studio Scheduler, Project Planner, or Scheduling and Planning Analyst.
Domu Brands is an equal opportunities employer, is 100% committed to creating jobs within the UK, and really values a diverse workforce.
So, if you have the drive and commitment to become Planning and Scheduling Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.