Sales Executive – Inciner8 Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a multi-million pound manufacturer with an internationally recognised award winning brand in the waste management industry. Must have the ability to put together excellent sales proposals and be able to manage a varied and ever-changing workload. You will work closely with the Sales & Marketing departments and will be expected to provide input and feedback at regular intervals.
Your client base will be worldwide so your knowledge and understanding of different cultures is important. Global travel may be necessary at times.
Skills & Requirements: -
- Enthusiastic & committed personality
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to handle global enquiries at all levels
- Produce quotations and presentations
- Develop your own client portfolio
- Rapidly respond to incoming emails and phone enquiries
- Gather market and customer information to feedback to management
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications in line with company policy
- Ability to work within a team and to your own initiative.
Some experience within a sales environment is beneficial. Training will be provided.
Please apply by sending your CV
Renumeration will be dependent on experience and suitability to the role. Pension and discretionary bonus scheme available. Great team with full support from management, regular mentoring and social events. Be a part of an internationally growing company, headquartered out of the North West of England.
Full Passport – and ability to travel if required.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office & OUtlook
Excellent telephone manner
Useful – but not essential
Any experience using ERP/CRM systems
Languages other than English (e.g. French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese)